Staying on Trend for the Spring season will be easy for our Fashionista. We've listed a few Trends to be on the look out for this Spring.
1. Trench Coat - you can never go wrong with a classic, belted trench coat. However, this Spring a unique and colorful trench will be all the rave this season. This is that polished and classy touch to your outfit.
2. Oversized button down shirts - What is referred to as the" Husband shirt" will give your wardrobe a twist. You can also double the shirt as a dress, add a belt and your favorite booties to give it a feminine look.
3. Floral Dresses - Bright yellows and Hot Pink will floral dresses will be all the rave this Spring.
4. Track Jackets - A casual track jacket will be a Spring essential and must have piece. This can be paired with your favorite jeans, joggers or knit skirt all season long.
5. Belts - Cinch that waist this Spring with a heavy metal belt, Woven leather belt or even a belt with a Bow. This will be a must have accessory for the Spring.
6. Khaki Pants - Whether trousers, capris, or traditional chinos khaki bottoms will be one of the "IT" items to have. Oversized, slouchy or tradition, these will be a hit this Spring.
7. Tie Dye - This trend will carryover from Summer of 2020. We'll see T-shirts, Cape Jackets and even Blazers this Spring.
8. Bold Shoulders - We saw this trend emerge last Summer, first with T-Shirts, this Spring the Bold shoulder will expand to Blazers, Crop tops and Twill Jackets.
9. Netting - This is will be a big trend this Spring. You'll see vest, dresses, skirts, and shirts made with different netting designs. These pieces will add attitude and sexiness to whatever you decide to pair it with.
10. Oversized Jeans - Out with those skinny jeans this Spring. While maybe not all of your skinny jeans. Pair your oversized Jeans with your oversized Button up shirt for a chic & comfortable outfit.
Which Spring trend will you be rockin this Season?
Yvonne & Makaylah