I've been sick twice since 2021 has started. Can we say, I'm OVER IT! Here in California our weather has been so bipolar, one day it's warm and the next day it's cold and raining. That has sent my system in a frenzy. I realized I need to boost my immune system.
This week I took a trip to a local natural herb store & Vitamin shop to purchase some immune boosting essentials. Here's a list of the vitamins I just purchased.
I. Sea Moss powder helps the body fight back against everyday aging and inflammation, in what could be called "the anti's:" Anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral. It's used as a treatment to help prevent and relieve cold and flu-like symptoms.
2. Vitamin D reduces the likelihood of developing the flu. Reduces the risk of Multiple Sclerosis. I just learned the 3rd benefit of taking Vitamin D is that it helps with weight loss (love that).
3. Elderberry Vitamins are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that will boost your immune system. Elderberries could help tame inflammation, lessen stress, and help protect your heart. Some experts recommend elderberry to help prevent and ease cold and flu symptoms.
4. Zinc is another vitamin I've been taking lately. Zinc helps keep your immune system strong.
5. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can strengthen your body’s natural defenses.
6. Turmeric powder may prevent heart disease, Alzheimer's and cancer. It's a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Turmeric also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.
These are a few of the vitamins and herbs I purchased to combat against the cold and flu viruses.
I hope you find this information helpful.
Be kind and show love to one another.
Yvonne & Makaylah